Spirit-Tech's Top 10 Electronic Music Tracks for July



   I am starting out a new column in my blog to share some of my favorite electronic artists of all-time as well as new ones I might find interesting. This is post #1 of my Spirit-Tech's top 10 Electronic Music Tracks feature and I am pleased to present these artists to you. Not much commentary here. I'll let the music speak for itself. Enjoy! Here's some of electronic music's finest laying down the beats....

Gold Panda - Same Dream China


Transglobal Underground ft. Natacha Atlas


Thievery Corporation - Until The Morning


Terranova - Chase The Blues


Stanton Warriors - Good Vibrations


Trentemoller - Moan


Royksopp ft. Robyn - The Girl and The Robot



Aphex Twin - Heliosphan




Squarepusher - Come On My Selector





Flying Lotus - Mmmhmm